I’m a husband to one, a dad to five.
I’m a Mormon.
I’m a sales leader by career, a marketer at heart. I’m a person who believes in side projects to fuel a creative outlet, a second income, or to give back to a community.
I’m a son, a brother, and friend.
I’m a Chevy Chase-in-the-1980s fanatic. “You and your wife are currently alive…I take it?”
I’m a drummer and a guitarist.
I’m a southern Californian by way of Kansas City (both sides of the state line), North Carolina, and Oregon.
And finally, the part you’ve all been waiting for: I’m a Leo, which means there are apparently these 21 secret traits you can attribute to me. *Disclaimer: I don’t believe in Zodiac signs whatsoever.
- I have a big heart and a lot of love to give the world.
- I will unleash FURY if you try to take advantage of my kindness.
- When I go for something, I really go for it.
- Loyalty is my middle name.
- I’m a protector and and my presence makes people feel safe.
- I’m a natural born leader who excels when I’m running the show.
- I’ll be straight up with you and will always give you the facts.
- I’m a social creature who loves to connect with others.
- But I also need alone time to unwind and collect my thoughts.
- I love a bit of attention and affection.
- You can always count on me to come through for you.
- I’m an optimist who is able to see the silver lining to life.
- I will charm the pants off of you.
- I don’t have time to hang onto grudges and negative energy.
- I am confident on the outside but sensitive on the inside.
- I am playful and fun to be around.
- I am a thrill seeker who will try just about anything once.
- I have swagger and an effortlessly cool demeanor.
- I often communicate my thoughts and emotions through humor.
- I can be crazy competitive.
- I am spontaneous and unpredictable in love.
Don’t believe any of these—uh, unless you have personal experience. And even if you do, take it with a grain of salt. It always depends on the time of day and what’s on my plate.