Want to lose a “quick” 20 pounds?
Got an upcoming event in just a few months that you’d like to get trimmed-up for? Class reunion? Speaking engagement? Big presentation? I recently discovered, by accident really, a stellar weight loss plan and thought I’d share it with my vast readership.
- Pick up a case of strep throat.
- Attend five straight days of a Boy Scout Camp, where you walk and/or hike a total of 5-6 miles each day in 100-degree weather.
- Drink water. A lot. Abandon all other drinks you think you need: coffee, Diet Coke, Monster, etc.
- Watch your portions. Eat once. Don’t go back for seconds.
- Run just one mile every day but Sunday. Just one.
- Cut sugar down to a bare minimum.
Voilà! Twenty pounds in three quick months! Okay, so I’m rounding up just a bit. But this very plan worked for me this summer.
What’s that you say? Can’t find a way to cover steps one or two? Don’t worry, bump up step five to two miles and you’re golden! (Results atypical. Your results may vary.)