I’m the host of this podcast that features one-time freelancers who have built their businesses far beyond themselves. We not only talk about the decisions they made and the steps they took, but how their upbringing may have shaped them for an entrepreneurial career.
We talk about their influences, their setbacks, and we aim to give our audience a chance to not only get to know our guests, but to learn how and why the built what they built.
Over 400,000 downloads since launching in 2017.
Some of our past guests have included:
- Chase Reeves & Corbett Barr of Fizzle
- Sean McCabe of seanwes
- Sarah Morgan or “XO Sarah”
- Sonia Simone of Copyblogger
- Mike McDerment of Freshbooks
- Kaleigh Moore as Herself ;)
- Caleb Wojcik of Caleb Wojcik Films
- Joanna Wiebe of Copyhackers and Airstory
- Michelle Schroeder-Gardner of Making Sense of Cents
- Nathan Barry of ConvertKit
- Courtland Allen of Indie Hackers
- Sarah Cooper of How to Look Smart in Meetings
- Cynthia Johnson of Bell + Ivy
- Brennan Dunn of RightMessage
- Tiila Abbit of Aether Beauty
- Justin Jackson of Transistor.fm
- Michael O’Neal of The Solopreneur Hour
- Courtney Slazinik of Click It Up a Notch!
- Chris Do of Blind Agency
- And so many others!
Come join us. We also answer questions and share ideas from the Millo Mastermind community on Facebook (over 5,000 members) as well as our email list of freelancers and entrepreneurs (over 45,000 strong).